Entertainment & Family Fun
6pm – 10pm
Friday Night Block Party
We're having a Block Party Friday Night!
Food trucks, kids' activities, and live music featuring Broken Aces on Friday night Fun for the whole family!
On stage at 7pm
A tallented band for your Friday night enjoyment.
Friday, 6-10 pm
Saturday, 9 am-10 pm
Food Truck Row
Fair food, gourmet treats, and festival favorites – there will be something yummy for everyone’s delight at Food Truck Row near Center Stage
Friday 6-10 pm
Saturday 8am -1 am
Kids Zone Activities
There will be lots of fun for children and families near Food Truck Row and Center Stage with a variety of free family activities contests, games, face painting, and a balloon artist.
Featured Saturday activities 8am-1pm:
Bicycle safety demonstration, decorating contest, and parade
Gym Dandies gymnastics exhibition
Fire safety demonstration
Power Wheels Parade & Show
Chalk the Block sidewalk chalk contest
Open 10:00 AM-2:00 PM
Eastern Trails Museum Open House
Eastern Trails Museum is hosting an Open House during the festival. Enjoy exploring the history local Cherokee influence, military history, ranching, mercantile, homecraft, rural schools, arrowheads, tools, antique toys, Route 66 images, and more.
The museum will offer free bottled water and cookies for everyone. Boys and girls are welcome to choose from a collection of push-back toy cars to take home.
Guided or self-guided tours are available from 10 am to 2 pm.
Beat the afternoon heat by heading indoors or to the water to explore some of
Vinita’s unique attractions and recreational spaces:
- Anna Mitchell Cherokee Heritage and Welcome Center – East of Vinita at I-44
- Attucks School – 346 S. 4th St. Vinita, OK 74301
- Center Theater – 124 S. Wilson St. Vinita, OK 74301
- Eastern Trails Museum – 215 E. Illinois Ave. Vinita, OK 74301
- Vinita Splash Pad @ South Park behind Fire Station – 202 W. Canadian Ave Vinita, OK 74301
- Vinita Public Pool @ North Park – 301 W. Tahlequah Ave Vinita, OK 74301
- Vinita Lake Park – 23481 S. 4429 Rd. Vinita, OK 74301 (no swimming but abundant shade and relaxing views)